Searching for a pussy pump.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

moparmik69

Searching for a pussy pump.

Post by moparmik69 »

Where does a guy get one of those pumps that the ladies use to pump their pussies ???   You know the kind that cover the whole thing.<br>   My wife wants to pump her pussy, but it's up to me to find her one.  Please help me out.<br><br>                                            Moparmik69
gerardt

Re: Searching for a pussy pump.

Post by gerardt »

take a look at the products on this very site
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

All,<br><br>Moparmik69, these comments are not directed at you, this is just a convenient time to say something that I have been thinking.<br><br>I don’t wish to sound like the conscience of the forum, and if I sound sanctimonious or like a (pick your own noun), that's not my intent.  But I can’t help but notice that sometimes we all forget that the nice folks at Newart.com provide us with this forum.  We should all be careful about recommending products from their competitors.  It’s not reasonable to expect Newart to host a forum promoting the competition.<br><br>I would just ask that when buying products, that if all aspects were considered and found to be equal or even somewhat in the competition’s favor that the business go to Newart.  It’s in our own best interest to have this site continue.<br><br>That’s my $0.02.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
Knot_Sharpe

Post by Knot_Sharpe »

Hi, ;)<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]Sorry you had to endure the lecture from one of the posters, but you asked a legitimate question and the fact is that Newart does not carry the product you are looking for.[/glow]<br><br>You want a pussy pump, right?  The kind that covers her entire mound, lips & clit and creates a vacuum?  Well, here are some for you to check out.  Most women (mine, too) change the bulb to a MightyVac, because it works better and provides more vacuum pressure.  The bulbs break too easy.  You will find your woman will be more comfortable with one of these shapes than if she tries to use a man's cylinder.<br><br>Good luck, here are some places to check out:<br><br>http://www.adultszone.co.uk/sextoys/pum ... ><br>Enjoy and remember to post some pictures of her results  ;D ;D
Puffin\' & Buffin\'
The Family Jewels