Real pumping!!!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Pump_couple

Real pumping!!!

Post by Pump_couple »

Still unpumped...
Bix

Re: Real pumping!!!

Post by Bix »

Since this IS the FEMALE PUMPING section,  I'll have to assume that it the biggest CLIT I've ever seen! ???
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

Take no notice, if they had a couples section I'm sure you'd post there.... Great pics I'm enjoying them all<br><br>roasty
Always good to meet other pumpers and exchange stories/pics
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

why are pictures like this in the female pumping section?????????????????????????<br>Don't some people know what female means??????????/
Pump_couple

Post by Pump_couple »

Thanks roastbeef.... you're absolutely right. We are for sure the only REAL pumping couple in this forum and since it is really hard and takes so long to post pics, it is easier to put at least all pics into the same section. If anyone feels really offended by looking at a cock in the female section... O.K. maybe we should stop and go to another forum with our pics.
ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

Post by ga_pumper »

seems like these are only one that is sendind pic worth a hoot    thanks and keep sending   like the pic of the wife your so damn lucky to have her pump with you  danke fur deim bilds
sraight and married
Bix

Post by Bix »

Hey, I was making a joke about that being a big clit.  Sorry, if it wasn't funny. :-/<br><br>Maybe a couples section isn't a bad idea though.<br><br>Moderator?
Pump_couple

Post by Pump_couple »

Don't worry Bix... Your joke was understood  :)<br><br>Our comment was addressed to bowhunter, who seems to have a big problem looking at a cock. Probably there's no mirror in his house.<br><br>Pump couple.
joma
Location: x1|Germany|Germany|europe|241|265|RP,Rheinland-Pfalz

Post by joma »

;) He Pump_couple,<br>sind tolle Bilder ,lasst euch nicht einschüchtern und macht bitte bitte weiter, ganz Klasse.<br>gruß<br>Joma