Now we have done it

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

phony

Now we have done it

Post by phony »

It looks like we finally succeded in running all the females off.
kendrachesire

Re: Now we have done it

Post by kendrachesire »

No you havent.  I'm still here and looking at pumped penises and labia is a complete turnon for me.  I need to see more!!  I've attached a photo of my large labia.  I wonder how they would look if I pumped them regulary? <br><br>Kendra<br>
kendrachesire

Post by kendrachesire »

and... the person I would love to see fully pumped is my boyfriend.. he has a small penis and sensitive tight balls.  Is it possible for regular pumping to make is penis larger or would stretching cause his testicles to hang lower??  I love small for oral and anal.. but want to play with a big one at times.<br><br>
phony

Post by phony »

Oh my lord where have you been that is one beautiful pussy I could bury my face in it and never come up for air.  Pumping your clit and the rest of that beautiful thing would only make it better.  Thanks for the post.  Give us a little tit shot the next time please.  :P :P :P ;D
twodear

Post by twodear »

Great to see an addition to the membership. Welcome Kendrachesire (would that be a play on Cheshire as in cat?)<br><br>Your nice lips grace this monitor's frame.
G\'day from Oz
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

In answer to both your questions.  Yes it will make both of your gentialia bigger.  I can't speak for the women but I know that I have a foreskin where I didn't before.<br>p99
pumper9x9
gc24

Post by gc24 »

Tell him to try the Penimaster. As for you, pump that sucker a bit, and show us more of your body, like T/A and close ups of your pussy lips spread.
phony

Post by phony »

What a fantastic shot of your pussy.  I wish you were my next door neighbor so I could coach you on the pumping of your pussy and maybe get to lick it every once in a while.  I love it. :P :P :P
kendrachesire

Post by kendrachesire »

Ok.. old photo attached of tiny titties.  When I get back from the coast, if there is any interest I will post a more recent tittie photo f me getting out of bathtub and maybe a closeup of my labia
GC

Post by GC »

We will take anything you got. Looks great to me. Show everything you got.
phony

Post by phony »

My dream woman little tits and a beautiful pussy.  Give us more more more of all you have. ;D ;D ;D
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

Kendra,<br>You have a beautiful body.  We'd be honord if choose to show us any of you pics.  Who can say no to a beautiful woman.<br>p99    :-*
pumper9x9