Does breast pumping really give permanent growth?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

Does breast pumping really give permanent growth?

Post by Mike »

Mike here. I was wondering does breast pumping give real, permanent enlargement or do they just go back to normal? Does it also happen over a period of time? Being a guy I can only speak for myself obviously that after penis pumping for 6yrs now I have achieved permanent growth in my unpumped stage. If any of you are interested in my results I posted a lot of pics of pumped/unpumded. I didn't want to post any pics in the female section as it's supposed to be for female pics only. I really would like to know if breast pumping works. Thanks
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
joe-ostfriesland

Re: Does breast pumping really give permanent grow

Post by joe-ostfriesland »

No, I do not think so, at least not that i see with the pumping eva does.<br>saw it on tv once, they have to have the suckers on every night for the whole night over several months to see a bit of result....<br>no girl lasted that long.<br><br>by the way, eva would be really interested in your before after pictures to share it with others on her site.<br>come and meet her.<br>joe
Lil_dick

Post by Lil_dick »

Mike, <br><br>Where are your b4 and aftr pics, i'd like to see them.<br><br>how much of an increase did you achieve.<br><br>i've been pumping for about 2 wks and no noticeable difference yet.<br><br>email me at [email protected]
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (241.74 KiB) Viewed 13189 times
GC

Post by GC »

Look guys! This forum is for Female Pumping, so take your dick pics and post them on the other forums. Is there any part of this that is confusing for you?
Lil_dick

Post by Lil_dick »

sorry about that - i f*ucked up - won't happen again