new lady pumper!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Beetlejuice

Re: new lady pumper!

Post by Beetlejuice »

Lady Pumper, You are too sexy. Can't wait to see you with the 3" tube. You'll have to do another 3 or 4 hr. pump session with that. You do have great potential for getting even larger.<br>Don't see very many women interested in pumping. Thank your friend for me for getting you turned on to it. Do you pump with any one? I'd love to see more pics of you. Maybe some of you pumping with other women or maybe even your friend. Nothing better than seeing a hot pumped up puss and cock.<br>Keep pumping,<br><br>Beetlejuice
snider1

10 out of 10

Post by snider1 »

WOW!<br><br>Thanks a lot, Lady Pumper, for giving us these excellent, erotic pictures. I just saw how your pussy swells in the tube, and it made me feel so hot... you´re definitely a beautiful woman. Have a lot of fun with the tube (and without it  ;) )!<br><br>Greetings from Germany,<br><br>snider
bikinilover

Post by bikinilover »

Lady Pumper!<br><br>Thats a fantastic effort and the most incredible use of a 2.25" tube that I've seen in awhile! Guess you  don't need a "made for pussy device", which is great. <br><br>I used to post on newart all the time, also, but confess that I can't figure out this new format either!<br><br>Good luck and keep on pumping!
gsmith25

Post by gsmith25 »

:oladypumper you have a beautiful pussy keep the pictures coming i will wait for your pic nomater how long it takes to download
monsterinmypocket

Post by monsterinmypocket »

Ladypumper, thanks for posting your pictures. Simply irresistible. This is just the thing I want my wife to get involved in. It must feel absolutely wonderfull to get fucked that way. I have to believe that your erotic senses would be kicked into high gear. Orgasms must be explosive! Thanks once again, truely appreciated.
Pump it up. Growth will help the economy.
smooth

Post by smooth »

Hi Ladypumper, I found this site pretty much by accident, but found it hugely informative and exciting, I am new to pumping, but was so intrigued to see the pics of you that I decided to get a pump for my wife, it is a purpose made one just for the whole pussy, I can't wait for it to arrive, then I'll be able to surprise her, there doesn't seem to be any material on female pumping so I wanted to ask you how long you started out at and are there any specific items you have come across whilst pumping, I'd like to add that your pussy looks absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to see more pics.
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Thank you for visiting and sharing with everyone here Ladypumper.  Your pictures were wonderful!  Keep it up!  I think that female pumping is wonderful and should be given just as much attention as male pumping.  I hope that more women learn about female pumping.  bye.... thanks again!
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Hi, how are you doing Ladypumper?  I hope that you have been having a wonderful time pumping away.  I was wondering if you have experimented with large toys.  You know, the exciting fetish of gradually working up to something pretty thick and enjoying that oh so full feeling.  I would love to know if you've experimented with that.  Thanks again for visiting here!  Oh, as I said before, I loved your pics.  Thanks for posting the one of you from the rear just after pumping.  I was a beauty(i)
Concieve, Believe, and Achieve! Keep pumping those cunts and cocks! Have fun!
gdad

Post by gdad »

:) ;) :) :) :) great pics. does this hinder insertion?
Lady Pumper

Post by Lady Pumper »

;D HELLO EVERYONE! It's been a while since I posted, I have been really busy! But , of course still doing some pumping sessions every now and again. <br>I must tell you the last time I pumped I did an all day pump session....... OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD! :P I am going to have to post some pics because you guys are not going to believe how fat my pussy got....... and it stayed HUGE for a couple of days!<br>I know alot of you said to drink tons of water as you pump, but for me beer seems to do the trick....lol plus it makes me nuttier, and hornier...... I think the all day sessions are the best! The funnest is when , I am pumping with a friend who inspires me to get bigger and bigger.......telling me "it's not big enough yet" MAKE IT BIGGERRRRRRRR  :o  I will try to get some pics posted asap........ good luck to all the other ladies out there who are enjoying having their lips SUCKED!!!!!! cheers! Oh and yesss Beetle juice, I do like large insertions as well...... what can I say I want a huge pussy.....mmmmm
beetlejuice

Post by beetlejuice »

I can't wait to see your pumped up pussy again Lady Pumper. <br>Keep pumping regularly and don't forget to drink plenty of beer. <br>The large insertions will really stretch you out also.<br>Have you been pumping more frequently now? I try to pump about every other day which seems to give me good results and keeps me big a lot longer.<br>Those all day pump sessions are great and I'm sure your pussy is super huge when your done. Please keep pumping.<br>Beetlejuice
beetlejuice

Post by beetlejuice »

Here are some recent pix of New Lady Pumper.<br>Let's all encourage her to pump it up even bigger.<br>Keep Pumping,<br>Beetlejuice
beetlejuice

Post by beetlejuice »

Another great shot of New Lady Pumper
beetlejuice

Post by beetlejuice »

Nice pump session Lady Pumper, got me droolong.
beetlejuice

Post by beetlejuice »

Awesome size!!<br>Keep Pumping,<br>Beetlejuice