new lady pumper!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Lady Pumper

Re: new lady pumper!

Post by Lady Pumper »

:-*Thanks Beetle....... for posting my pics for me! SEEE I told you guys I got HUGE! :o  these last 4 were the results of my all day pumping session with 2 of my guy friends..... :o :o :-* Yes I am kinky..... <br>I started with the 2 1/4 tube..... as always, then went to the 3 inch, after a few hours. And NO it doesnt interfere with sex...... it's unreal! and oral sex is the best when my pussy covers my lovers face. :P<br>Do I make eeeew  horney bebe? :-* :P ::) 8) :o ;D :D ;) :-*
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

ladypump what nice photo. too bad more women arent as opened minded as you. pumping is soo erotic. anyway
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Hi, it is great to see that you are continuing to pump.   You seem to be enjoying it.  Wow, I must say that you have pumped it up pretty large.  That looks so sexy and inviting.  So large warm and wet.  I'm glad to hear that you enjoy large insertions.  That oh so full feeling is wonderful isn't it.  Do you have any pics of you with large objects in you after you've pumped your lips up?
Concieve, Believe, and Achieve! Keep pumping those cunts and cocks! Have fun!
pumpedup

Post by pumpedup »

Nice lips......got any pics of your breast? Looked nice in earlier pic.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

i hope my posting of a pic of myself didnt offend you
luvtolick

Post by luvtolick »

holy shit....... this lady has the hottest pussy!!! keep pumping darling your man is soooooooo lucky to have a lady like you....... :P i've jack my cock twice looking at your pics
hungjackal

Post by hungjackal »

OMG!!!...Lady P you are so fucking hot...I almost creamed on your pix.I think I'm in love.<br>Slow licks and long sucks<br>Jackal