new lady pumper!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Lady Pumper

new lady pumper!

Post by Lady Pumper »

hello I have tons of pussy pumping pics, but I cannot figure out how to post them here. Can anyone explain it? Also, why does this site take forever to load?
vicfoxfr

Re: new lady pumper!

Post by vicfoxfr »

:D :P<br>Hi,<br>I don't know why the site is slow...<br>I you want to post pictures, use the attach feature (i don't know if it is available with a new message, but is is if you replys to a msg.<br>If you have much, I think it will be better to attach not too much at a time, and if possible with not a too great volume.<br> :P :o
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

In order to upload photos to this thread, simply click the "reply" link in the upper portion of the page...<br><br>... when you get to the next page, click the "browse" button next to the "attach" portion of the page (just under the "message" box), find the photo that you want to attach on your hard drive and double click on it.<br><br>Remember, you can only attach one photo at a time.  If you have lots of photos to attach (yay!), then just repeat the process above.<br><br>If you're having problems, or cannot figure it out- just e-mail me at [glow=red,2,300][email protected][/glow] and I will try to help... if you cannot get it to work, you can always send me the photos and I will post them to the group<br><br>also, if you (or anyone else) has female pumping/monster clit photos that you want to share or trade- just send me a note to [glow=red,2,300][email protected][/glow] and i will let you know where & how to set up the trade.  Any photos I receive, I will post to the group (unless you instruct me otherwise)<br><br><br>Always trying to add more pix to the group,<br><br>BatMan66<br>
phony

Post by phony »

Damn it is a shame that you cannot figure out how to load the pictures this site makes my day, just to look at the big clits makes my old dick and tongue get hard.  Batman the last ones you posted were great keep them cumming.
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

Here you go, gang!!<br><br><br>Courtesy of "Lady Pumper"...<br><br><br>Make her feel welcome, and maybe I'll get some more sent to me for posting... if we're lucky.
phony

Post by phony »

;DNow that is what I'm talking about!  Lady pumper it looks fantastic and would love to see more real close ups and all.
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Fantabulous!<br><br>It's great to see more women getting into the unique sensation that is pumping.<br><br>Keep up the good times there, LP<br><br>Chris :) OUO
Lady pumper

Post by Lady pumper »

;Thanks for posting the picture batman, I sent you 4 more, and still cannot upload them myself, I cant find any browse button next to the insert picture button? I'm not stupid, hhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  really! but feel free to post the next 4 when you get them.
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

By popular demand... here's more... from "Lady Pumper"!
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

that last one was a "before" pic (and looks ultrahot just as is), but here's after 3-- 20 minute sessions using a 2 1/4 tube., in about an hour 1/2<br><br>Enjoy!
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

... and again
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

... and again!<br><br>Remember, "Lady Pumper" loves to what you have to say about her hotbox all pumped up for you... so be sure to let her know what you're thinking (and doing) when you see her pumped up pics...<br><br>... and maybe she'll send some more for you to drool over!<br><br>GodDAMN!! That is one hot box!!!   :o :o :o
Beetlejuice

Post by Beetlejuice »

DAMN, Lady Pumper has got a realy hot pumped box. Hope you can get it even larger. How long have you been pumping? It's good to see some new stuff for a change. You're looking fantastic. Are you as addicted to pumping as most of us guys are?<br>Have you ever tried pumping your nipples too?<br>Keep posting those pics and keep pumping.<br><br>Beetlejuice
lady pumper

Post by lady pumper »

Hey , thanks for posting those, and I am glad you liked them! I figured this forum could use a little LOTTA pussy! lol..  <br>As for your question Bettlejuice, I actually got into pumping just in the last few months. A good friend of mine, was into the penis pumping thing, and I was intrigued, and he told me about this website. I loved looking at the men, but noticed there was not much out there on woman pumpers....so he said I shoud just give it a try, and see how it felt......WOW, at first it was kinda weird, and not much results the first time, then one night I decided to try a 3 or 4 hour session. ooooooooooooooMY GOD I couldn't believe the size of my pussy! and the sensitivity! a slight breeze would have made me cum! and while pumping, I seemed to be having little orgasms.......because I had cum just dripping out! well I did another session about a week later and snapped these pics. So I guess you can say that I have some potential to have a HUGE pussy! HAHAAAAA  , in any event, I am glad my pal turned me on to this strange fetish, and just when I thought I had seen it all.......Oh and I have some pics taken when I decided to try the 3 inch tube.....stay tuned : )
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Lady P<br><br>You look soooooo fine - of course I'd love to see more pics ;)<br><br>You may need to become a member to post pics (I dunno), but when you post messages there is the Attach: line below the Message box. The Choose button should see you right from there (It's not Insert > Pic or anything... :)<br><br>So you needed a 3-4 hour pump to get things moving too - so did I. I was 20, and visiting home. I'd got my first pump the week b4 (and was still figuring out how to pump). I went to bed at 8 o'c - much to everyone's surprise - and pumped until midnight! My cock got the message. Swelled up very nicely, and has done ever since. I got asked what book it was I was reading over breakfast - LMAO!<br><br>It's sooo good to see you pumping - hope you do go on to develop a really responsive big pussy.<br><br>Chris :) OUO