Women pumpers????/

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pumper9x9

Women pumpers????/

Post by pumper9x9 »

Has anyone besides me observered that 99% of the post seem to be from guys?  Eva I appreciate your contributions and wish you the best with your site.  But there are very few if any female pumping pics from ladies who are not out to make some $$$$.  I have a cd filled with pump pics from the net but I have yet to see any thing new on this site.  So let's encourage the lovely ladies out there who pump to please share their pictures with us.  This is a large and appreciative aduience.  So lets move the pics of cocks over to the proper site and let the women post here where they can be appreicated and not ripped.<br>Thank You P99
pumper9x9
eva

Re: Women pumpers????/

Post by eva »

to have your own website and your own server cost some money.<br>so to share ones passion and thoughts and write helpful articles to help womankind to understand their sexuality a bit better, you  should at least break even, dont you think so.<br>by the way, pumping will be only a small aspect of my site, and when you go and want a playboy, you don't just read it in the shop and then say thank you, i do not want to buy, but you have it here anyway, so it should be free for the public to read...<br><br>so instead of waving those $$$$ around, you better look a bit closer into juicyluzy.com, then judge.<br><br>and since i am the biggest contributor who put original and never seen pumping pictures from myself on newart,  i think that deserves some credit too, have not seen much amateur females who show her face her.<br><br>and by the way my site is free at the moment so no $$$$ for me anyhow.<br><br>eva<br>
Kids and fakes are not tolerated !
phony

Re: Women pumpers????/

Post by phony »

Again Eva thank you for sharing your experiences with pumping on the forum.  I certainly enjoy the shots of all the ladies.  Keep posting for us even if you do have your own web site. thanks again ;D ;D ;D