Nipple pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

nu2this

Nipple pumping

Post by nu2this »

Well as you have all guessed by my name, I'm new to nipple pumping so I would like to hear from others about this subject. I am currently using 10cc syringes, 3 sets of 20 min,4 times a week. I love the feel of my nipples while they are being pumped which I might add are very sensitive to start with and this just increases it by 10. My husband helps me pump them which in turns gets him very hard and you guessed it sex follows. I will post pics of our progress. ;)
gerardt

Re: Nipple pumping

Post by gerardt »

nipple cylinders are available from almost everyone of the tube manufacturers and are available in multiple diameters and lengths so you can continue to expand as your nipples increase in size. hope this helps. POST SOME SOON WE WANT TO SEE!!!!!!!!!
nu2this

Post by nu2this »

Will try to post a couple pics...wish me luck and don't yell if it doesn't work..just offer some help.
nu2this

Post by nu2this »

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!  So here is another........
hungjackal

Post by hungjackal »

Very nice nu...They look great,and I would get hard too watching you both pump them up.Take it slow and PLEASE KEEP POSTING!.You look great!Thank you<br>Jacks
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

OMG you did good what a nice set of nipples and breasts please post more lets talk abount those tubes
phony

Post by phony »

Nice very nice! Now just drop one of those syringes down to the clit and see how hard your hubby gets when he sucks on it and how much pleasure you get.  <br>Post them here and see hard we all get. :P :P
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Where did you get the 10 cc syringes I have been looking to get some for my wife please let me know. Great nipple and photos.
Geri

Post by Geri »

Nu and Jeremy, go to www.cockpump.com for your nipple cylinders. If you pay by credit card you will have them in a couple of days. Geri