Re: New to this - Need help

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

Just a comment, she looks great, those tits are nice, i hope you don't touch them, they are nice just the way they are, i hope you get some comments, that pussy and clit look like she's been pumping for a while, i hope you get some replies, i would love to see the clit pumped up, thanks for sharing and thank the lovely lady.
Nj_Bi_Hottie_1

Post by Nj_Bi_Hottie_1 »

Such lovely breasts
phony

Post by phony »

:P :P :P You have a beautiful body and the clit is exceptional made for pumping to extremes. Visit a site called JTs stockroom for the right equipment to pump up your beautiful pussy.  Oh for the privilege to bury my face in something so beautiful.  May the pussy gods be with you.
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

Just had to come back and look at your wife's body, what a body, those tits are the best, i just got off the pump, and as soon as i did, and started to jelq, and stretch, hope you don't mind, but i shot my load, i came all over the place, she has a hot body, i sure hope you post more pics of her. ::)
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

::)it's me again bowhunter, thanks for the 2nd pic, what a body, i can't get over those tits, and nice cunt, i hope you get some answers, i want to see more of her, keep that pussy shaved, it looks great, i would love to be the veg, she is using.  i hope she doesn't mind that i got off , just looking at that body, again, don't touch those tits, they are fine just the way they are. :P
jyeargin

Post by jyeargin »

Thanks for the great pictures of a very lovely lady!  Look forward to whatever progress she makes with her pumps.  It's really nice to see a woman's efforts on this site.  Thanks again!
phony

Post by phony »

;D Just be patient my son beautiful things are not completed in one day.  Take you time and enjoy that beautiful pussy. clit and tits.  Keep posting it even made an old man like me get a rise.  Oh to be the mat she is sitting on. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Geri Woods

Post by Geri Woods »

bernd1504<br>yes I agree with the previous posts, you have a good looking lady. but they didn't help you any. check these sites:<br>www.cockpump.com<br>www.vacu-tech.com<br>www.pumptoys.com<br>good luck, geri
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

i agree with geri first be patient dont overdo it to the point of pain and there are a few places to get both good labia & clit pumping accessories geri has given you a good start pumping is like working out you have to experiment until till you find out whats cool for you and for that thank you for the hot pics of a really beautiful woman KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!!<br><br>cheers<br>
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

::)thanks for the new pics, did she read the posts? let her know she has a following, best pics here yet! how much of that veg can she take, i can't get over those tits :P hope we see some new pics in the near future.
pumperlv

Post by pumperlv »

Hey your wife is hot! You mite try hooking the hose up to a hand pump from one of the sites listed, or if you have the money an electric pump would work great, the little black ball that the lady pumper comes with will not do the job. Good luck :)
phony

Post by phony »

;D ;D ;D Does your wife have a sister? :P :P :P
gsmith25

Post by gsmith25 »

get a vacume pump you have a beautiful cunt
gsmith25

Post by gsmith25 »

get a vacume pump you have a beautiful cunt
chocolatliqr

Post by chocolatliqr »

yeah personally, i think her cunny is perfect as is..lord your a luck man shit if it was me all i would need is a bucket of ice and a 24 hour lock in the bedroom..dude lick till the honey drips to her toes!