Re: New to this - Need help

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

gerardt

Post by gerardt »

geri im sorry and dont disagree with the thought i was just looking for some long vanished on the web m/f interaction
Geri

Post by Geri »

gerardt i did not mean to insult you in any way or imply anything. i'm just saying cocks and balls (pics) should be elsewhere other than on "female pumping".  i just think it ought to be female pics only area. i think discussion by m or f is fine. i also don't want to discourage you or anyone else from posting pics. i do like to look at a nice set of balls, or a good looking cock you know.<br>luvs and hugs, geri
cumsquirter

Post by cumsquirter »

My god is she ever beautiful! Her pussy is soooooo purrrrfect,such a beautiful and lovely cunt.I would love to go down on her for an eternity! Does she pump alot? ;D
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

geri would you mind sending me a pm with you e-mail<br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

forgot im jerry gerardt is the proper name so we have dos geris/jerrys????<br>
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

wHY HAS THIS SUBJECT BY A FEMALE PUMPER TURNED INTO A CHAT FORUM, THAT HAS NOTHING TO FEMALE PUMPING?????????????????????
hungjackal

Post by hungjackal »

Sorry I agree...I was a little buzzed when I posted.I wont mind If Admin removes my pix on the board.Wont happen again.<br>Jackal
hungjackal

Post by hungjackal »

Hello 1adam12...hope 1504 dosen't mind me replying on his post.First of all I am a newbee to this and it is fun when I do pump.I am 8 and a 1/2'' x 5 and a1/2 hard without pumping and 6'' soft.<br><br>I am I guess above avarege in size,but I am only 5 feet 5,so I look bigger Heah heah!.After I pump for a few hours I get a little over 9'' and 6 1/2'' around. <br><br>No! I do not use any so called enlargers or strechers.I don't think I need them.I have had NOOO complaints with women,so I think i'm fine.I was born with what I have.<br><br>Now adam12...what I can tell you is this.No matter what size you are.I't is how you use your tounge and mouth on them Kitties before you use your gun Hehheah.<br><br>I am happy with my gun and like I said don't be caught up with this size thing.You can make up on size big time so use that tounge buddy,and keep on pummpin.<br><br>I don't know if I made any sense but ,I am not sure I can tell you if it will work on lenth pumping sinse I am a newbee.Hope it helps you.<br>Jackal
CAT

Post by CAT »

So you remove the pictures of your wife, doesn't matter I copy and pasted them into my files. I know who you are! My cock is still 8.25 long if you still want it...doesn't matter I will see her soon and bang her, since last post she requested my services
phony

Post by phony »

Hey CAT there is always one SOB that screws up and good thing and you are it this time.  Maybe if you would kept your 81/4 dick to yourself the rest of us could still be enjoying her post. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(