Re: New to this - Need help

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

b.c.

Post by b.c. »

Last edited by b.c. on Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

Hows, the pumping going with her cunt, i am here with the pump on looking at her, she gives me inspiration, any new pics comming soon,  love to look at her body, hope she doesn't mind,
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

As a note of help...<br><br>In pumping either a pussy or a penis, shaving the area to be pumped results in a much better pump, due to the shaved area making a better seal and providing a better suction.<br><br>Your lovely wife may try shaving that hot box of hers before your next pumping session to create an even more intense result.<br><br>... or better yet, you could shave it for her!   ;)<br><br>Either way, enjoy it and use plenty of lube to keep the skin soft and supple to allow it to stretch without any tissue damage.<br><br>Best of luck and keep posting those fantastic photos!<br><br>(and if you live near the Los Angeles area, I can tell you of some great shops to find plenty of pumping equipment at a great price!)<br><br><br><br>
phony

Post by phony »

Damn I wish you lived next door to me so I could just watch your lovely wife.  She makes the dirty old man come out in me.  Fantastic shots of one fine looking lady.  Keep them cumming.
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

Thanks for the latest pics, she still looks good and then some, that cunt looks good shaved or or not, i still love those tits, don't touch them. :P just got on the pump, i am sure i will cum later toward the end , loooking at that body, it's hard not to cum. you are a lucky guy to have such a wife. take care of her. post more pics when you have them, please don't cover the cunt up with the pump on, i love to see it natural. thanks again.
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

::)  well, has your wife started to pump yet, it's been a while since you have sent any pics, i am anxious to see results if she started yet, you can always send some pics of her any way those tits and that fine cunt are still nice to look at, send new pics soon. ::)
hungjackal

Post by hungjackal »

Hello 1504...that pix were so hot dude...with or without pumping.Tell her that I said that she is beautiful.I hope you guys have a great time pumpin up.I'm new and I love pumping.I havent done it for very long but when I cum after it WOW!...gusher city.Private me anytime if you like.<br>Jackal...and hung hehheh.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

wow what a beautiful woman. cant wait to see some more. these guys are right she doesnt need pumping at all but if you choose to do it you certainly cant ruin something thats already perfect.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

and hey what about you geri woods ive seen you respond on the site but dont recall any pics. if you gottem showem
pumperlv

Post by pumperlv »

Good start, try soaking in a hot bath tub before and during pumping be sure to drink wather why pumping that should help too. How long did she pump this time and what kind of pump did she use?
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

:o :o :oWHAT - A- CUNT- THE SHAVE LOOKS GREAT, I MUST SAY THAT PUSSY LOOKS GREAT, IS THERE MUCH NEED TO PUMP, IT'S NICE TO SEE THE SUN GLASSES OFF, BUT YOUR COVERING UP YOUR BEAUTIFUL BREASTS, BUT ANY WAY THANKS FOR THE PIC, SHE HAS A GREAT BODY, THAT CUNT IS OUT STANDING, HOPE SHE PUMPS FOR A LONG TIME, I LOOK EVERY DAY FOR NEW PICS. GREAT JOB.
Geri

Post by Geri »

sorry gerardt no pics (no camera) but i do so enjoy the site. but do you guys really need to show off your cock and balls on "female pumping".  isn't this why there are other options. don't get me wrong i like to see them but isn't this the female page?
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

Great point Geri, i thought the same thing, there are so many area area for guys to post, why fill up the female section with guys stuff, lets enjoy the girls, that are wiling to share and post their great pics,
CAT

Re: I KNOW YOUR WIFE

Post by CAT »

I think I used to work with your wife, ask her if she gat hot and interested in banging one of her  past co workers when she heard he(me) had a 8.25 long cock. One day while working by the file desk she gat on her knees as if to look for a file (while I stand in front of her) and motion as if to suck my cock. I'm 98% sure thats her....WOW small world
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Hi, I'm glad to see that you and your wife are enjoying female pumping.  It is great isn't it.  Thanks for posting and sharing with us.  I must say that she has lovely large inner lips even when they are not pumped.  She has a very sexy pussy.  Love em' big like that!
Concieve, Believe, and Achieve! Keep pumping those cunts and cocks! Have fun!