GERI

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

gerardt

GERI

Post by gerardt »

as promised
gerardt

Re: GERI

Post by gerardt »

new
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

havent from you and the woodster is everything ok<br>
DON

Post by DON »

LOOK THIS SITE IS FOR CHICKS ONLY, COME ON TAKE YOURS TO THE GUYS SITE I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT THIS, I WANT TO LOOK AT WOMEN THAT PUMP THERE PUSSIES. I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT COCK'S. UNLESS YOU THINK YOUR WOMAN.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

are you jealous that i might have contact with one of the very special women who post here? this thread was addressed to someone in particular. if you dont like the rhetoric dont look! grow up<br>
joe blitzflick

Post by joe blitzflick »

Gerardt.... this is for all u dipsticks that can read english...<br>it says Female pumping.... not  Male pumping....so post ur pic's in the right place...we dont care if ya meant it to be looked at by one certain person...u guys grow up and put ur pic's else were. I dont care to see ur dick
phony

Post by phony »

I agree with the previous post!  Put your dick on the male site and that special individual can access it there.  Keep it female.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

ok ok i dont agree with you completely and if you want a stronger voice at least become a member of the site. anyway i didnt realize we were to end up in a fist fight.<br>sooooooooooo see yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

hey kiddo and woodster havent heard back guess honesty isnt the best policy?????