Female new to pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Sable

Female new to pumping

Post by Sable »

I am new to pumping. I enjoy the sensations of pumping my nipples and clit. My partner really enjoyes how hard I am, but I would like to get larger. Where do I find affordable equipment for pumping. At this time I hve been using syringes og different sizes.
phony

Re: Female new to pumping

Post by phony »

The syringes you are using are the cheapest and probably of better quality than anything you could get anywhere else.  Go to a local feed store and you can get just about any size you want cheap.  Would you post some pictures of your beginnings we really enjoy a hot pumped clit and nipples. ;D :P
VacPumpDude

Post by VacPumpDude »

Try this link - http://www.stockroom.com/a934.htm<br><br>Please post some pics... before and after.<br><br>A woman into pumping...VERY SEXY<br><br>Good luck....Have fun!! ;D
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Thanks for dropping by and sharing with us sable.  I wish that an experienced female would answer this question for you.  I think that one of the best things to do for enlargement purposes would be to use a system with a guage so that you would be able to use a consistent and accurate vacuum level to achieve results.  I know that the website www.cockpump.com has some nipple cylinders that double as clit cylinders.  I would probably buy the hand pump with the guage from Newart.  It looks like it is of better quality than others.  ( I bought mines elswhere.)  I would use www.google.com to search for clit and vagina pumps also.  Google comes up with lots of results.  Also  tigerpump.com is supposed to have a woman's section and www.monsternuts.com has a fem pumping section with some info.  Good Luck!<br>
Concieve, Believe, and Achieve! Keep pumping those cunts and cocks! Have fun!
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Hi Sable<br><br>I presume you've checked out: http://forums.newart.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y ... br><br>for some ideas...<br><br> ;D<br>
rex

Post by rex »

Try following links      <br><br>http://groups.msn.com/femalepumping<br> ... br><br>You should find subject of the female pumping <br><br>rex   ;)
Bix

Post by Bix »

The site you provided at yahoo groups seems to be accessible to members only or has been removed.<br> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/femalepum ... stretching <br><br>Any ideas?<br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

bix hit a dead end is this a yahoo group?<br><br>
fudrick2000

Post by fudrick2000 »

Hey there it isn't more difficult to sign up for yahoo groups than this one is I am a member of that group and it works just fine some nice pictures too
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

when i click on the address i get taken to the site and told access is for members only and there are clear indications as to how to become a member help?
Phat Lucy

Post by Phat Lucy »

Yahoo! Groups  <br>femalepumpingandstretching  <br> <br> <br><br>Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.<br>You are not allowed to access this group. <br><br> ???<br><br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Mike

Post by Mike »

I get the same thing, but I am a yahoo member?
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
phony

Post by phony »

Question to Phat Lucy.  If you like to show your pumped and stretched stuff why not show it to all of us so we could enjoy your pleasures as well.  Just look at the responses to the post and you will see that we all enjoy them.  Consider posting for us. :P :P :P :P :P Please!