Question for an experienced lady

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Bix

Question for an experienced lady

Post by Bix »

Does clit pumping change the degree or amount of sensitivity you experience all the time or only for a few hours after pumping?  Can you describe the difference?  I was surprised to discover recently that one medically prescribed therapy for loss of female sexual desire is a program called "Eros Therapy" which basically is the regular use of a little clit pump!  www.eros-therapy.com<br><br>Also I'd very much like to see some before and after pix as in never pumped and after pumping for a few months if anybody has such.<br><br>Thanks!
Geri

Re: Question for an experienced lady

Post by Geri »

Bix, let me ask you. would you be more sensitive if you had a hard-on and it constantly rubbed on your pants. bet you would! walking around with a pumped up clit does the same for me. pumping the clit, one, makes it more sensitive, two, larger of course, due to blood flow. and three makes me horny as hell!!!!! but it does maintain size for a while. of course it shrinks over time (just like your cock after a pump session) hope this helps
pumperman2000

Re: Question for an experienced lady

Post by pumperman2000 »

Did you know that they actually talked about that device on Opra. It looks like female pumping is here to stay.<br><br>When you read the information on the device you'll see that the results are really good. My wife looked into getting it but our insurance wouldn't cover the $318. So we use my tube to cover the clit area and pump to increase sensitivity. She only needs about 1 min.  Makes her cum really good.