Here's more Denise

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

b.c.

Here's more Denise

Post by b.c. »

Last edited by b.c. on Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b.c.

Re: Here's more Denise

Post by b.c. »

b.c.

Post by b.c. »

ED GRABOWSKI

Post by ED GRABOWSKI »

YOUR PUSSY AND CLIT ARE THE BEST EVER.  WERE DID YOU BUY YOUR TUBE I NEED ONE FOR MY WIFE .                  MY E-MAIL IS HORSES [email protected]    
gdad

Post by gdad »

what a fantastic body!!!!!!!!!!!!! how would you like to bench press me?
Niceandbig

Post by Niceandbig »

Hey people,<br><br>I think I have the answer why Denise's clit is so big, it's be cause of the hormines she took pumping the iron<br><br>I have seen a woman like Denise but she is blond, in a French movie called Mrs Muscle !<br><br>She is about as muscled as Denise but her clit is even much bigger! Affully horny movie, as she takes big cocks in ass and cunt, and takes a huge black dildo in het cunt. Emagine a moster clit whith that and you'll come by sight!
who cares anyway

Post by who cares anyway »

Unfortunately, Denise is a surgically modified MAN. The clues are as follows:<br><br>1. The construction of the muscle on the upper chest. Compare with any photo of a woman.<br>2. The fact that "she" has a six-pack. Women have 8-pack abdomens.<br>3. The construction of the muscles where the legs attach to the hips.<br>4. The size of veins on the arms and the hands. Even female body builders do not have large surface veins.<br>5. The piece de resistance = the Adam's Apple on the neck. Notice how the first picture has been modified to remove it, leaving a very funny neck.<br><br>This is simply a comment and observation and not a reflection on anyone's masculinity or taste.<br><br>Thanks.
cumsquirter

Post by cumsquirter »

She is absolutely beautiful.I would go down on her for a lifetime! ;D