Some pics 4

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pumper9x9

Some pics 4

Post by pumper9x9 »

Here's some more.  Can anyone tell me how to post multiple pics on the same post?
pumper9x9
JT

Re: Some pics 4

Post by JT »

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PUMPING YOUR WIFE TO GET RESULTS LIKE THAT. WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CLIT ON MY WIFE LIKE THAT.  MUSEUM QUALITY PHOTO.  HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT TAKES AND HOW LONG I CAN EXPECT BEFORE I SEE RESULTS SIMILAR TO THAT. THAT IS ONE UNBELIEVABLE BEAUTIFUL CLIT.
Sally Hill

Post by Sally Hill »

::) :P :)Just wanted to let you know that i am a women and i wish that i had a clit like that. Would love to get with you sometime. Would also like to see more of you.
phony

Post by phony »

Sally us guys would love to see you with a clit like that why not post some pictures of yours before you start and as you progress, keep us posted.
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

For You Sally!!!!! ;)  I hope you enjoy them.
pumper9x9
Horst

Post by Horst »

hi,<br>it is a fantastic picture the both members of the two genders together(general) and special the two glanses of a man and a woman together! i have never seen it before. My wishes: Your cock in the cunt of your woman from behind, so that the female "cock" hanging or laying <br>on the scrotum, during the male cock is hidden in the cunt, mixing genitals of both genders will appearing.<br>Also good, if the female member is in the anus of a man!<br>Hope such pictures will coming.<br>Good luck<br>                         Horst
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

pumper your posting up some great pics here that are all over the internet dont mislead these folks about the female subjects but please put up alot more of your fucking excellent package<br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

well im the one to have left the last message and i feel soooo bad there hasnt been one in 2 days please take the mojo off this topic<br>