ooooops i did it again (the posting)

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

eva

ooooops i did it again (the posting)

Post by eva »

hi boys, you ever looked for a female what is into pumping too and shares your passion?<br>i am eva and you find my pics in the female forum.<br><br>i am one of the few rare females who really likes sex and is not a professional, just your everage good girl next door.<br><br>eva is my real name and this is my real picture.<br>i do not like fakes, and no, i am not a 60 year bold overweight unemployed guy who pretends he is a 16 year old teenager.<br><br>after you check me out on the female pumping forum, you can go to my website if you want to get in touch.<br>nearly everything electronically goes.<br><br>http://juicyluzy.com/i-pump.htm <br> :-*<br><br>p.s. yes, that is me in the cocktail glass sipping my faforite drink: a juicyluzy
Kids and fakes are not tolerated !
NiceAndBig

Re: ooooops i did it again (the posting)

Post by NiceAndBig »

Wow, Eva, you are absolutely georgious! Wow, what a sexy lady and what a beautiful juicy cunt!<br><br>I am a male, pumping my dick for 5 years now, and since a half a year I have a relationship with my female slave. We pump together now, and loving it!<br><br>My female slave has been pierced in her nipples and cuntlips, with 5 rings to play with. When her pussy and clit have been pumped it is so horny to play with and suck it!! I love it!<br><br>We are going to a lot of (private) paties and many times we demonstrate pumping to the other guests. They are often thrilled by the demonstrations, be cause not many people know the awesome effect the pumping can give<br><br>After the pumping I fuck her in the ass with my big pumped dick (8 inches), work her pussy with very large dildo's and fistfuck her swollen pussy until she squirts all over the place!<br><br>We live in Amsterdam and would love to meet other pumping fans to play and I'm also looking for someone who wants to shoot a photosession of us playing with our pumps!<br><br>One wish of mine is to pump her asshole so that there is two swollen cunts to see and fuck. I never saw doing that to women on the internet yet (only men-holes).  <br><br>A good shot also would be the moment that she starts squirting with her big pussy when i take my hand out of her<br><br>Maybe you have a good idea to make a steaming photo session Eva? Of course I will place these pics on Newart and maybe at your homepage!<br><br>XXX<br><br>NiceAndBig