Female Pumping is Great! Site URL's!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Kojack10

Female Pumping is Great! Site URL's!

Post by Kojack10 »

:)   Female pumping is wonderful!  First, I would like to thank the designers of this forum for giving us a place to exchange information about pumping and for designating a topic area to female pumping.  I hope that more women will learn about and enjoy female pumping in the future.  Nothing is hotter than large labia and the added sensations are great!  If any of you are interested in learning more about female pumping and clit/labia enlargement visit http://www.femalepumping.org/     It is a wonderful free site with basic info and links on the subject.  The builders of the site have compiled a study of 4081 women from around the world on vagina size and habits.  They have formed two pay sites with the results.  The better of the two sites is http://www.vaginainstitute.com/<br>They will also be selling a book of compiled pictures of womens vulvas and measurements from around the world.  They are calling it a Vulva Encyclopedia or something.  I can't wait to order a copy.  Also, I would like to say thanks to Ladypumper and all of the guys w/wifes sharing info and pics with us on female pumping.  Keep it up!  This is great.  Let's keep this forum rolin'!   bye!<br>P.S.  Spacious cunts and Large Labia RULE!
Concieve, Believe, and Achieve! Keep pumping those cunts and cocks! Have fun!
phony

Re: Female Pumping is Great! Site URL's!

Post by phony »

I tried the female pumping .org website and was told they could not find the web site.  I agree this is a great site and wish more persons would post.  This is my favorite site.  unfortunately my wife will not let me take pictures of her pumped but maybe someday.  Keep em cumming girls we love the great shots.  
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Thanks for your reply Phony.  I am glad that you and your wife enjoy pumping together.  That's great.  Thanks for voicing your support.  I do hope to see more women here soon.  Not only for our sake....lol....but for their enjoyment too.  I'm glad that some have already shared with us.   Maybe Newart will post a few articles on female pumping one day.  Maybe even a story section.....Who knows....smiling...."if you build it, they will cum"....oh or is that come....bye
Prof.

Post by Prof. »

???    It's www.femalepumping.net, not.org.
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

www.femalepumping.net    was the sister PAYSITE of www.femalepumping.org     the .org site had many more instructions and a story section.
Kojack10

Post by Kojack10 »

Oh, I'm sorry that the site is not working.  It may be under construction or something... Maybe they have just compiled their info from femalepumping.org to the .net site.    The other site by the same people was the institute site that i had mentioned.