pic of M

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

DM

pic of M

Post by DM »

thats my girl
Knot_Sharpe

Re: pic of M

Post by Knot_Sharpe »

:P :P :P<br><br>Man, your lady has such a deliciously [glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow]  Let her know that if you get tired, I'd be more than happy to take over licking and sucking duties for you.  What kind of tube or cup does she use?  It looks great, and is it comfortable?  I'm looking for something like that for my wife and would appreciate any suggestions you have.  How long did it take to put that beautiful pump on those pretty lips?  Man, she is hot, my cock is getting hard and my balls are swirling around in my sack....<br><br>Lovely, just lovely. Hope you can post more delicious pics like the last 2!!!<br><br> :P :P :P<br><br>Knot_Sharpe
Puffin\' & Buffin\'
The Family Jewels
funpumper00

Post by funpumper00 »

That is fuckin hot ! Look at her hole ! So nice ! I would eat that and lick that all day and all night !
highpressurepumper

Post by highpressurepumper »

hey my friend she`s got NICE big lipssss,ever tried pumping her tits ,you should try it,i`ve been pumping my wifes tits for 6 months,what a difference,from a 32 cup to 36 cup in 6 months ,she loves it ,.....i`ll post some pics soon.
CrAzY CaNaDiAn PuMpEr
DM

Post by DM »

sorry about the big pics. i will reset the camera and take more.
JT

Post by JT »

WOW WHAT A GREAT PICTURE.  IF SHE WAS MY WIFE I WOULD BE UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE I WOULD BE SUCKING AND LICKING ALL DAY AND NIGHT.  WHAT A GREAT SET OF LIPS.. SEND MORE PHOTOS TO SPANK THE MONEKEY WITH.