Does size really matter to women?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

mike

Does size really matter to women?

Post by mike »

Hi ladies, I'm a 25 yr old male standing at 5 ft 9inches at about 200lbs lean. I have a girlfriend now. I've been pumping for about 6 yrs. I've gained quite a bit of length & girth. When I was about 19 the girl I dated for like 1.5 yrs at the end of our relationship said that I was on the small side & didn't always come through in the bedroom. I was sooo mad at her. I went home and measured my dick & it was about 5.5-6 inches fully hard at most. I then realized that it was small. I got depressed & turned down several opportunities to sleep with other women because I was affraid that they would've said the same thing as she. I didn't date any women for 3 yrs. 1 day I was reading a Hustler magazine & saw an add for a Penis Pump? I didn't know what to think, Scott Taylor was in the add. I was desperate, so I ordered the pump. It was a cheap $50 pump. When it arrived I was sooo excited & pumped right away for about an hour. I couldn't believe the change. My dick went to a small 5.5-6 inches to a massive 8 inch thick cock. I couldn't believe it. I noticed the size went down, yet at normal size flaccid size it was hanging much thicker & longer. With a hardon it was slightly bigger & much more rock hard! I achieved some great results after 2-3 months, but then unfortuneately the cylinder collapsed & broke. I knew I needed new hardware. We just got our 1st shitty internet modem setup, it was soo slow at times. I thought I'd check out penis pumps on the net. I came across the newart site. I checked out the pics & was amazed, the pumps these men were using looked of much better quality than what I had. At the time this site seemed to be down because I tried calling the phone # listed & it was out of serviced. I came across VacuTech.com. They seemed to have the same equipment. So I ordered the 2x9 flared cylinder with the brass hand pump. It took a few weeks to come. As soon as it came I used it right away for a little more than an hour. The quality of the cylinder was much greater than  my 1st pump. I achieved much better vaccuum pressure & better results. My cock was slowly growing in it's normal/flaccid state & erect state. I eventually needed the 2x9 thickwall cylinder as the flared became too small. I then moved to the next size up! It was much bigger than the 2x9 thickwall cylinder. I've stopped there as I am now unpumped fully erect 7.5 inches & much thicker. In my flaccid state I am the same size I used to be fully hard before I ever started pumping. I can get an erection when ever I want & they are rock solid all the time. My girlfriend now  says that I have the biggest dick she's ever had & can make her come with little effort. You don't know how good it felt & the confidence it gave me. I know 7.5 inches/thicker isn't that huge, but for someone who was only 5.5-6 hard it's a huge difference & confidence builder. So ladies please tell me, does every woman crave a 10 inch monster? I've soo many different things, please clarify it, thanks. Sorry this was soo long.