Aline et Jean

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

alinejean

Aline et Jean

Post by alinejean »

Hello from France.<br><br>Aline like pussy and clit pumping... waiting for comments, and pics. You can see more at<br>http://membres.lycos.fr/jeanetaline/<br>ours site totaly free. You can contrib in "vos photos"<br><br>Bises à tous et toutes<br>Aline et Jean
Lei

Re: Aline et Jean

Post by Lei »

Liked your pics.....alot lets see more !![glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow]please send me more pics...thx
alinejean

Post by alinejean »

:P :P<br><br>An other Aline pussy pumping pic<br><br>Kiss
Attachments
a.JPG
a.JPG
a.JPG (22.73 KiB) Viewed 23947 times
gnipgnop

Post by gnipgnop »

[glow=red,2,300]<br><br>BEAUTIFUL!!<br><br>SEXY!!<br><br>EXOTIC AND EROTIC!!<br><br>TRES MAGNIFIQUE!!<br><br>MORE PLEASE!![/glow]<br><br> ;D ;D ;D
Chris

Post by Chris »

Now!<br><br>That's gotta be the best way I've seen of making a woman's pussy lips really swell, huge, grande, tres grande!<br><br>Would love to see 1 hour and 2 hour shots, and well - you've got the space - what about a 3 hour pump shot?? [Not being demanding or anything, it's just my results are pretty good at 3 hours ... ;) ]<br><br>Go!<br><br>Keep it up.<br>Chris :) OUO<br><br>ps: couldn't get into your lycos site...
alinejean

Post by alinejean »

Aline again.<br><br>Pussy before...
alinejean

Post by alinejean »

Aline pussy during...
alinejean

Post by alinejean »

:o<br>And after...<br>Who want exchange PERSONNAL femalepumping vids and pics this us??<br><br>KIss<br><br>Aline et Jean
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Aline/Jean<br><br>Great pics! Oh - and I did finally get into your Lycos site too - good pics there ;)<br><br>I need to ask though:<br>That's a big pumping cup there - where did you get it from? (because it is not the usual Vagina sucker)<br><br>Chris :) OUO
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Aline, Jean<br><br>What happened to your Lycos site???<br><br>Seems to have been 404'd! ??? ??? :o<br><br>Chris :O OUO
ED GRABOWSKI

Post by ED GRABOWSKI »

I LOVE YOUR PUSSY AND CLIT PUMPING, CAN YOU HELP ME FIND A STORE TO BUY A  TUBE FOR MY WIFE.